Hayden Lee Born: January 30th, 2009 4:09 pm 7 pounds, 12 oz. 20 1/2 inches long
We were induced Friday morning at about 6:30, and she arrived about 9 1/2 hours later. Everyone is healthy and doing well. More pictures coming later...
:) I was just wondering if you had your baby yet since it was about the time! She is really cute and I bet she smells really nice too. Congratulations and enjoy!!
How wonderful you now have another girl to go with all those boys. I am so glad all is fine and I am sure she will have lots of attention from her siblings. Congratulations.
I'm a 30-something mom with 5 awesome kids and a great husband. We have a crazy-busy life filled with wrestling, swimming, football, and friends. In my spare time, I teach!!
6 comments:
Yay!!!! Congratulations!! She looks adorable, can't wait to see more pictures. I LOVE the name Hayden. And Lee...is that after Bruce Lee or Jed Lee?
Another beautiful Valentine - Congratulations!! Love, Jim and Debby
Congratulations!!! We can't wait to meet our new baby cousin Hayden (and we love the name too!). Beautiful baby - beautiful family!
:) I was just wondering if you had your baby yet since it was about the time! She is really cute and I bet she smells really nice too. Congratulations and enjoy!!
Congratulations !!!!
How wonderful you now have another girl to go with all those boys. I am so glad all is fine and I am sure she will have lots of attention from her siblings. Congratulations.
Post a Comment