Monday, January 19, 2009

What a week!!

The first week after Christmas vacation was kind of crazy. The varsity season is still underway, but AAU season started that week -- which means that we add 2 more practices to the week, and another tournament (sometimes 2) on the weekends. Keetyn and Brittin were feeling a little left out, so we rolled out the mat at home (in the middle of the living room).
Brittin doesn't like to be pinned...
This session lasted for about an hour. They were both pretty tired after they were done...
Sorry. This is NOT a cute picture. By Friday, Morgens said he didn't feel good and thought he had strep. On my way to taking him to the clinic to get tested, I get a phone call saying that Keetyn is sick at day care... we ended up with 2 cases of strep and 3 cases of the stomach flu over the weekend. Along with about 24 loads of laundry and a LOT of bleaching floors, bathrooms, and pretty much anything else I could find to sanitize!
They slept this way for about 2 hours...
The next two to get sick... They cuddled and listened to music this way for quite a while.




3 comments:

KJ said...

Yikes! What a crazy week!! 24 loads of laundry??? That's just unfair.
When are you popping that baby out??

Laurel said...

I kinda thought 24 loads of laundry would be what did it. Maybe I'll have to read Troy's blog again. THAT might do the trick!!

Troy said...

Yeah, I was wondering the same thing...when is/are the kid(s) coming out?

Having that much illness in the house makes for a long few days. Hopefully all are well and onto something more fun.