The kids all came up with Dick and DeElla Saturday afternoon to meet their new sister.
Most of them were excited to meet her!!
Jacson and Keetyn couldn't wait to get their hands all over her...

Brittin was a little more cautious. It took quite a while, but he finally decided she was ok. But the fact that her sleeves were covering her hands was almost more than he could handle...

Jacson was thrilled!

Morgen couldn't wait to just sit and cuddle her...

Keetyn was almost completely unable to control her excitement!
2 comments:
Great pictures. The one with Keetyn & Hayden needs to be framed! I love the excitement!
How adorable you guys! She is perfect, can't wait to visit! All of the kids look so happy to welcome her into the family...that's precious.
(I wanted to comment earlier but couldn't remember my blogger user name and password...guess I better start updating mine...and then on top of that my word verification was dense, guess they're trying to tell me something!)
Post a Comment