Friday, August 1, 2008

The zoo...

Every summer, we try to frequent the zoo while visiting Nana and Papa. We were able to go on the last day. The zoo is very nice, and gets larger every time we visit!! Plus -- after our last attempt at a zoo, we were just happy it was open for business!!!

Nana, Brittin and Papa relaxing in the shade.
Morgen and Keetyn in the prairie dog village.
Keetyn, Papa and Nicole, off to see the next exhibit.
Jacson convinced a butterfly to land on him in the butterfly house.

Morgen with one of his favorite exhibits. I'll never understand that!
Feeding the donkeys.
Brittin was VERY tired while we where there...this was as close to the animals as he was interested in getting!
Jacson trying his hand at milking the (plastic) cow.
Two little hams looking for a stage!!

1 comment:

KJ said...

Wow, I haven't visited the zoo there in years! It looks bigger than I remember.