Although Ernie and I went back to school last week, the kids had the week off. The weekend before school was spent trying to catch up on last-minute housework and a little fun before everyone goes back.

Keetyn was glad to help clean up the kitchen while we were working! What a woman!!

You'll see that although he has a cleaning rag in his hand, he's already trying to escape to the basement. Hmmmm.....

Sunday was an absolutely beautiful day, so we dug out the slip and slide again. The kids had a blast!

You can about imagine how this ended...

Although this wasn't completely pretty, either...

The boys thought a few more feet would be all right!!

This was about as close as Brittin was willing to get that day!
2 comments:
Does Ernie know how to use the camera? Cuz I'd like to see a picture of you in your bikini going down that slip-n-slide. I'll be waiting for that post...
Don't you feel just a little guilty making the kids clean the house while you play on the computer....I wouldn't either. Troy D.
Post a Comment