Sunday, November 8, 2009

Still more...

I wouldn't have so many separate posts, except for the fact that my computer seems to freeze up if I get too many pics on one posts...so feel free to read our blog in chapters this week!

Morgen and Brittin playing a game that Brittin made up called "Applesauce". It makes NO sense whatsoever, but they can play for hours!!
I got up to grab something, turned around, and Kit had decided to try her hand at feeding her sister. So this is the mess I got...

And as I was chewing out Keetyn, Brittin seized the oppertunity to grab what Keetyn hadn't used up and finish it off!!
One of the days when we were at home with sick kids... :-(
I don't know if you can see it, but that day there were actually hundreds of dragonflies in our backyard - it was incredible!!

No comments: