Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Jacson's God-brother...

Dick and DeElla are Jacson's God-parents. A fact Jacs takes VERY seriously. He also has 3 God-brothers, a God-dog, and from time to time - God-Cattle. His oldest God-brother, Randy, just came back from a month long "vacation" (I think Randy would say I'm using that term rather loosely!) in China for his job. He was VERY kind and brought all the kids gifts that are really neat. Again - sorry about the lack of pictures. My camera is starting to do some funny things with them, but here are a few:
Ryan, Randy and Brittin with the toy that Randy will have to clarify: (I have NO idea how to spell it!)
Jacson with a post-card, a Chinese mask, and money from China...

Riley and Jacson putting together a puzzle. Told ya it would make the blog, Riley!
NOW -- I really have to quit blogging for the day and get some papers corrected...

1 comment:

rsoukup69 said...

The little blue guy that i gave to Brittin and Heyden is named Haibao (pronounced Hi-Bow, as in "take a bow"). He is the mascot for the 2010 World Expo in Shanghai, and his statue is ALL OVER Shanghai.

You can read more about him at the link attached below:
http://en.expo2010.cn/sr/ms/indexn.htm