Sunday, August 9, 2009

The fun is FINALLY over...

Our original estimate on the remodeling and addition project was the beginning of July. Teacher in-service begins tomorrow and we finished. Today. Well, we still have 3 pieces of trim, cabinet doors, and a closet to organize. (And a sink to install, hooks to hang, a spot to grout, and some touch up paint, but who's counting?) :-)

This picture has no words. Because I still can't talk about it.
Putting some mud on one of the upper cabinets in the entryway.

The new hole into the entryway.
The window that is no more.
You'll have to either wait for the 'finished' pictures - or stop by!

2 comments:

KJ said...

That picture of the kitchen...oh my. I can't even imagine! I'm looking forward to the 'after' pictures and I think you should be looking forward to a day at the spa. Just my opinion, but I think it's a good one.

Sharon said...

I agree with Kj, that picture of the kitchen makes me just hurt thinking about cleaning it up. I hope you had help. Yes, lets see pictures of the end result. Nice seeing you and your crew.