Friday, July 10, 2009

Stuff...

The boys went to Bible school in Dante last week -- the bus picked them up and dropped them back off at Church...

I know I've got a lot of pictures, but when school starts, that will dramatically decrease. So...


The kids discovered that if you get the sidewalk wet, the chalk looks really bright like paint. I discovered that if you get the sidewalk wet, the chalk stains their hands. I sent the neighbor kids home after that...

He will not sleep unless surrounded by at least 30 of his closest 'friends'.


Say 'Cheese'!!



In a lot of his pictures, I see Gavin. Somehow in this one, I see his uncle Daniel...


Are you kidding me?? Of course it's empty!!!


She would spend all day, every day outside in her saucer.


Even at 5 months old, she still will only sleep if she's wrapped up tightly.


Hanging out. Well, Morgen is hanging, Brittin is fighting off bedtime!


Girl-time! And what girls they both are... I thought I would get a least one tom-boy!


5 months old!! I can't believe it!!!


Jacson proclaimed he was meditating, so Brittin joined in. It lasted about 3.5 seconds. Oh well, silence is silence. :-)



Trying to entertain the troops is hard work. Morgen is very good at it.


Her favorite toy - the taggie blanket.


She can find the tag on anything!!


Ready for church. The hat was great until Brittin snapped her nose with it. She decided she didn't like it so much after that.


Playing with Mo-Mo.




No comments: