Thursday, May 21, 2009

A few more birthday pics...

I love it when they act like this. Of course, this is usually what preceeds WWIII, but I still like it when they get along!
Say "Cheese"!
Opps - tractors outside!!
The birthday box from Nana and Papa...
We can't get him to do anything with this frog except pound people on the head with it and say "woof"! (Personally, I think he knows and just does it anyway...)
A nerf ball, a tennis ball, a football and a soccer ball. Every little boy's dream. And no -- no basketballs!
Hangin' out with Dick and DeElla after the birthday supper...
Talking to DeElla...
Keetyn has gotten on a kick lately where she feels that she MUST wash every dish in the house. She actually does a GREAT job -- I hope it lasts! Brittin decided he wanted in on the action that night...
Opening his new tracter. He has taken it everywhere with him this week - including to bed. The only kid I know that can cuddle with a tractor. Except maybe Gavin... (Sorry Gav - it's not green!)

No comments: