This was supposed to go towards the end of the post, but I accidentally deleted it and can't put it back in the right order. It was too priceless to leave off...

We were off a few days last week for state VB, and this weekend for Thanksgiving, so we've had lots of time to get things done, and take a few pictures... finally, I know.
We found him like this the other night. He had pushed his crib away from the wall, and was using his pack-and-play for a footrest. (As I type this, Keetyn is looking at the picture telling me how cute he is there. She said "Can we put him to bed right now so he's cute again, Mom?")

Before we got rid of the pumpkins, we had to take pictures...
(The black isn't mold - it's what happens to marker on your pumpkin after a little time outside!)


Jacson and Keetyn spend a LOT of time dancing and making up routines. This was the attempt at the serious ending...

The kid LOVES to have his picture taken!

We were going through the box of the 'next -size' clothes and found a few new items...
2 comments:
Looks like you guys have been busy! I'm glad to see you are all still alive, I was beginning to wonder!!
What a happy group - everyone is always smiling....except Ernie. Was he happier after he ate a couple of warm cookies?
Post a Comment