Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Weekend pics

After a 4 day weekend (3 days if you're a teacher!), we got a lot of things accomplished. Among others, probably the last nice-weathered home football game, Morgen had his last football game of the year, we got (well - more than our share) of laundry done, we cleaned, we played, we baked, we cooked... ...we did more laundry...

We were silly...
Some of us didn't get our regularly scheduled naps...
We played...
We ate Halloween suckers. Really, they were suckers...
We baked...
And by Monday night, we all crashed. Early!

2 comments:

KJ said...

Your baked goods look delicious! Are those finger suckers?? That kind of makes my stomach turn. Maybe if you sent me a loaf of freshly made bread I'd start to feel better.

Troy said...

I'd like some of those cookies sent my way! It is getting cold out, I need to start adding poundage for winter...let's see, now where do I put it....it seems I still have mine from last winter.

Your kids are REALLY getting big. I bet when they're all helping bake it is a hoot.