Thursday, September 4, 2008

Labor Day Weekend

Brittin spent most of the weekend in this very spot.
Morgen trying his luck at the basketball hoop. He's officially too old for the NG course!
Had to get at least one picture of him holding a basketball!!!
Jacson going through the NG obsticle course.
It took Keetyn a little longer to get through the course. Her legs are much shorter than Jacson's!!

Labor day here is always crazy -- Fun Run's, carnival rides, softball games, water fights, parades, races, rodeos, dances...the list goes on. Needless to say, the town is turned upside down for 3 days and nights, and EVERYone is exhausted after it it over. This year, we took the kids downtown on Sat. to do the rides for about 4 hours. It's WAY easier to walk then to find a parking spot (which would end up being a block away from our house anyway.) I thought I was doing so well -- I packed the diaper bag, extra snacks, wet wipes, LOTS of ice water, suncreen, ect. BUT...forgot the camara. There was really no way we were going to lug all that stuff, 4 kids and a double stroller home for it, so -- -- you'll just have to take the kids' word that they had a blast! Sun. we made it to Arts in the Park, and the National Guard had some fun things set up. I DID remember my camara then. Monday, we lugged everything (plus the camara) to watch the parade...only to find out that the batteries had died in the camara. Not a great weekend for pics, but I did get a few.

No comments: